I only lived there for 3 months and I encountered 3 major issues.. 1) the igniter in the stove was broken so I could not use the stove. He said that it would be fixed within a week of me moving in... it took him a month and a half. 2) the ceiling in my closet collapsed due to a water leak. He did have someone fix the leak, but nobody fixed the ceiling in there. 3) I found MOLD growing out of the ceiling. It came straight through the drywall. The landlord only sent a plumber, no professional. That was the last straw for me. He was super unprofessional in his conversations with me and I would not recommend anyone live in his building!