Robert Zavala is one of the worst landlords that I have ever encountered. There were mice which he never did anything about, he kept the basement windows open and uncovered so mice could easily enter. The laundry machines were atrocious. There was no ventilation in the bathroom which resulted in black mold and when I notified him about this, he ignored me for several months. I sent pictures over and over again. A small mushroom burst through the wooden windowsill in the bathroom (yes, wooden). Robert eventually came to "fix" the problem, opening up the ceiling above the shower and putting fans in there for weeks, spraying mold spores all over the bathroom. His brother was the one who did a large amount of the work and would then camp out in the yard drinking and smoking. He would leave his beer bottles next to the trash can rather than throw them out and then drive home drunk. Repulsive family.